Monday, June 25, 2012

Friday!

hmmmm... long time no blog! my world is completely in the right place right now minus being a jobless bum! I feel like things are falling into place and I like where things are headed for once..

this weekend can not come fast enough! I'm so ready for it! Plans for this weekend include... A. meeting M for the first time.. B. St. Pete pride with M and maybe J if she inst being a bitch... C. Pre-game party with M, J?, and C... this could be a little dicey but I'm game. D. Ybor for the night! a weekend filled with beautiful women and fun times will be had!

anyhow me and J have been friendly but nothing much has been said or done between us. Its looking like being friends with this girl is possible.

C is young and all over the place but I like it bc at times she goes out of her way to txt me and stuff... like last weekend I ran into her at bulls club only bc she told me she wanted me to be there... her friend was kinda a bitch but whatever she told me about her and things will be okay once I get to know her friend. Then Sat myself and another one of my friends went to honeypot. Of course its because C is there.. again she wanted me to come see her. so there were a couple of times where she was kinda stand offish but when she was finally off by herself kinda things were all good. we talked for awhile before she introduced me to her ex and had to leave.. that was awkward but funny bc we talked about it the next day... common them with her is to not be around when her friends are around.... not sure where this is going with her... if anything being friends with her would be fine or maybe one day I'll just straight up ask her on a date instead of beating around the bush with the hangout bullshit! she has me watching pretty little liars now too! i kinda hate it but i cant stop watching it...

Then M. there is something about her.... last night and today we have been talking about things that I would normally not talk about with ppl but some how she gets me to open up! its kinda scary... well anyhow she is clearly interested in me and i am with her. just we havent met yet. we are planning on skyping before meeting on friday. i doubt it will be weird because we are both kinda goofy! also i think it has been established that whatever happens happens... hmmm dont know what that entails but i'm down?

blah i cant wait for this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment