Monday, June 18, 2012

hmmm.... nothing fancy!

So today has just been one of those blah days... I'm still overwhelmed by the amount of things I need to do in order to make Tampa work out for me but I mean things are looking up... After spending 3 hours with apps i got a call back from a lady who is interested in me working for her company as a PT but i have to do a 3 month non-paid internship.... it could be worth it in the end but i cant go three months without work... also it looks like i might have 2 leads at the hospital.... we shall see....

nothing new with the girls... C still txt me regularly and she offered to bring me food yesterday but she was fallng aleep! :( I would have loved to see her! Then M is txting me as we speak... she is out at a bar with a few friends... and then J.... well she isnt talking to me so whatevas... lets see if she tries to come to my game....

but anyhooo im getting sleepy now from playing an awesome game of flag tonight and i feel it is my time to retire! that was short and sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment