Sunday, June 17, 2012

Overwhelmed....

With me moving and stuff I have this weird mood thing going.... Not sure what to make of it but it's completely making me feel like shit!

There has just been a ton of shit going on and I don't know what to make of it... Like the whole J thing... I can't get this girl outta my head! One moment I'm completely over the idea of us ever being together then the next it's I wanna be with her... This weekend for instance... So I told her that if she wanted to come over after she got finish at whiskey north that she should come over. I wasn't drunk when that happened but at 3am she was txting me... Clearly we both knew what was up but nothing happened.... Following that night I sent her a message that said like hey I'm sober you should come over. She then told me that she couldn't do anything like that with me. I don't get why... There is something there that she isn't telling me. I just wanna know what's up. We haven't talked since I told her that I've separated my feelings from the situation and I can be just friends and if something happens it fine. So whatever to that.

Then there is miss C... So I finally had the nerve to ask her out and stuff and she always just ignores it. Don't know what's up with that... The last time I did it she didn't respond and i just left it alone and the she txted me the next morning and continued to do so all day! That girl is a mess but I think with her it might just be a good idea just to be txting buddies or whatever is going on with us... Maybe one day I'll have the nerve to call her or something.. Doubt it but who knows...

On a brighter note, I've been txting this other girl off POF today... She shall be referred to as M! M is pretty cool. She is from Michigan which is a huge plus in my book! Our conversations on POF have been amazing. Also she is older so that makes it better! The only problem is she lives in Tally. But she will be in Tampa at the end of this month for pride! So hopefully we will get a chance to met up and see where it goes from there...

Welp I need to finish up this awful packing.... I wanna go watch the game but I doubt that is going to happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment