so after hanging out with J I've come to realized that she is seriously bad news. yup seriously bad news! As much as I enjoy her company and being around her I really need to put things into perspective more. so I think on my next plane ride Ill be making a pro and con list bc i think that will put things into a better light. Also I'm in the ATL and i really wish ppl would stop staring at me like I have a something in my nose... you try waking up at 4 in the morning to catch a flight after a rough night of drinking....
which brings me to the other girl.... I really like her and I think that getting shit together for us to hang out.
well shit my plane is boarding so I guess I'll update this later!
Update:
so i never made a pros and cons list bc my plane ride was shit! but i think now I'm done with J. if things were meant to be they would work out and clearly that is something not worth it. C has def become a priority... just through txt we have alot in common and our conversions are always good. also she confirmed that she likes girls since she said she was helping her ex with HER relationship problems... yup now i just need to ask her out or something... ive hinted on it but never actually did anything... ill work on that lol she makes me nervous...
and while in michigan i talked to an old friend.... entertaining bc now he thinks that I was born without a penis because my game is just as good if not better than his lol
but whatevas im out for the night!
No comments:
Post a Comment