So it a Sat night and what is my ass doing... BLOGGING!!! yup sounds like and entertaining evening.... well a couple of days ago I thought it would be a good idea to join a dating site in the intentions of making new friends. good idea? yea so far so good... I've been talking to a few ppl on there and it isnt too bad. my intentions are to get into in sort of relationship or anything of that nature but i have gotten responses from a few ppl that have hit me up... im not going out of my way to introduce myself to anyone lol! for some reason girls make me more nervous than guys... maybe bc i see guys like i see myself and it makes it easier for me. i dont know.
anyhow I've still been talking to C. fucking gorgeous ass gir!l still havent hung out with her but we still txt each other. which reminds me I really need to meet older individuals... but she still is pretty cool and I'm learning alot about her. we actually have alot in common which is kinda weird to me because she is so young. but i guess life experiences have no age restrictions. i invited her over today but i think she went to a friends party... i dont blame her bc look at what Im doing on a sat.
which brings me to something I did today... havent really been speaking to J only because I know that my feelings about her are still a little bit too strong.. but for some reason I txted her. it has been 5 days since Ive actually talked to her. nothing was really said so whatever. but i did have a strange dream that she was trying to get with me. it was awkward. but she is way too toxic and I really need to leave her alone. I just need to be friends with her.
oh and this brings me to this other thing about this whole journey. I noticed that there is this fine line of what type of lesbian ppl are or choice to be. its either your fem or a stud.. which to this day I get but what happens when your neither... like myself for instance i like to wear girl clothes and stuff but im such a tomboy! so what does that make me? im not overly fem but i prefer jeans and a tshirt. I dont get it.... and dont get me wrong im not judging the groups i just dont know how to define myself.
but whatever thats my weekend rant for the night...
No comments:
Post a Comment