Wednesday, June 6, 2012

With a Fuck YOU very much!

Frustration at it's finest! first off I'm really getting sick of the fucking games being played... yea I get that you dont know what the hell you want and that there is "no spark" but really is the flirting really necessary! NO!!! this is seriously one of those times where I really sometimes wish that the way I feel about someone wouldnt have happened. I really dont know what to do about this girl bc i know that there will always be something there!

Okay so this is what happened.... awhile ago I told her I would help her make slide gloves for skating.... well she got all the stuff and all we needed was pucks... I finally got those today and told her that i did. well she wanted to make them tonight but I had a game so I said maybe after. kinda happy that didnt happen bc i was super cold and wet bc it rained the entire game.... but anyhow i txted her and she asked what I was doing tomorrow so we can make them.... All I have to do is pack for michigan and kinda clean up a little bit.... so i told her just working and nothing else... oh miss confused sends me a message that goes as follows, "ok no then its me time :)" Really? I told her I would think about it and would come over tomorrow.... then there is the ill be here then and i just said okay... then she responds with ;-).... that is not necessary! shit like this kinda pisses me off! so we shall see how things go tomorrow.... I really think this is when I really need to hang out with C and see where things are going with her! Fucking J!

No comments:

Post a Comment