Wednesday, July 4, 2012

with PRIDE!!!

So this weekend has probably been the most rewarding for me accepting the fact that I'm most likely gay. I like women and that is it.... but here is how the weekend started....

Friday...
All week I had been waiting for the arrival of my two friends. M was one of them... well i went out first with my roommate and our other friend to our favorite place in the world... lol MacDittion's haha! anyhow i told them I was going to bail because M was coming to get me so we could go to honeypot. they were cool with it and it was no big deal. so M comes and gets me and we head out to honeypot. that place on a friday night is way different than sat. but whatevas. it def. was not the ideal place to meet someone for the first time but it worked....well then we had a fantastic time and it wasnt awkward at all... drove me home and i went to bed....

Sat AKA PRIDE DAY...
By far the best day of the weekend.... I woke up at 8 to get ready and stuff but ended up missing the parade which kinda sucked... but I made it down there in enough time to still get some goodies. well anyways I met up with M and her friends. thank goodness for them bc my friends ditched me... jerks still owe me for that one.... anyhow we spent the rest of the day walking the streets of st. pete with all of the GLBT community and it was great time. well after that I had to go to work for a little so I did and left them at my apartment. Well after that I invited C and J over and a few others over to pre-game and only J should up which was cool. it was kinda obvious that M and her friends didnt like J but who does haha! jk i like her but I can do better. so we all drank and had a merry time and waited for the cab to come.
we then hit the streets of GaYbor and hit up honeypot again... Honeypot was one epic night! of course J was flirting with me the whole night like usual but M would do funny things like come dance behind me and stuff... it was funny! then i also ran into C there and she was leaving bc her ex got into a fight and bunch of other stuff happened...but anyhow we came back and then it was fun times with the neighbors. J hung out with them the most while I hung out with M and friends. but i was back and forth between them... well i walked J out and said bye, which there is still an attraction to this girl and i'm slowly getting over it... then i came back upstairs to go sit on M... well that lead us to cuddling on the couch and eventually in my roommates bed (yea weird i know).... well that's all that happened which was super nice. we cuddled all night and it felt right!

Sunday....
waking up to M was a great feeling.... well we all got up and went and grabbed food. we all hung out for a little bit longer and then we all said our goodbyes... it was such a bittersweet ending to the weekend... but wait! i drove an hour to go spend time with M at her friend's house. that was the best time ever. she is such a sweetheart... we talked for hours about any and everything... she is so cool about me talking to her bout J and stuff... goodness she is such a breathe of fresh air.. i like her alot.... there were a few times where i wanted to kiss her but i didnt and she didnt want to cross my boundaries bc she knows my story.... well 1 am rolled around and i had to say bye to her.. it was super sad bc everytime we tried to say bye we would start talking bout more things... but eventually we did and she txted me the whole way home...

after this weekend I know that i really want to get to know M better... if anything she is the type of woman i need in my life right now friends or more than friends... since then we have been talking about meeting up again and stuff... she really likes me and i really like her and i really want to see where this goes... but with my heart burn/acid reflux or what ever the fuck i have starting to settle im going to bed... deuces bitches!

No comments:

Post a Comment