so yet another exciting day at work.... yea whatever that means... anyhow today was kinda a weird one... first off the last few days I have been in a really weird mood. not sure why just my mood has been completely off... mostly because at times i've been feeling a bit "lonely" in a sense but im not even sure if that is the right word...
well today i was doing my usual fb newsfeed refresh and I saw something that reminded me of J. so i saved the photo and sent it to her. low and behold a conversation about nothing started. not suprised... I also told her that I met another girl, C, at the gym and she was asking me about her. first thing was is she cute... then it was is she spanish... lol clearly C isnt spanish and i told her that and told her that after dealing with her, J, i wouldnt give spanish girls a chance again... clearly im kidding with her but she called me mean lol! oh well! and actually i think me and her are suppose to make her slide gloves tomorrow or something... whatever we'll see if that actually happens.
I've also talked to C today as well. she is so fucking awesome! i dont know why but she is... but at times i kinda get the vibe that she might be into guys more so than girls but i just dont want out right ask bc that would be weird.... my buddy swears that she is into girls so ill take his word... but anyhow she wants to come workout with me one day at the gym.... 100% for that! :) anyhow we talked about pretty little liars and how i should be watching it lol... ummm yea not sure if i actually want to but i might give it a shot.
anyhow its gym time after i run to the gas station for some stuff...
No comments:
Post a Comment