Wednesday, May 30, 2012

With hopeful wishing....

So earlier in the day I was really hoping that J wouldnt show up to my game tonight.... And just as I wished, she didnt! thank goodness for school work! But she did wish me good luck and stuff... sometimes I really wish that girl could figure things out about herself or make up her damn mind.... but oh well she is her own person and will do what ever she wants.....

In even better news... we lost our game.... well thats not better news but the way we lost it makes the story better.... the game ended due to a fucking fight like an extremely awesome fight between the guys! shit got CRAY super fast! but needless to say we had a chance to come back and win if ppl wouldnt have taken their heads out of their asses... no biggie there is always next season!

So let's talk bout C more... Earlier when she txted me she was out with her sister before having to go to work...  well she asked me what I was doing... I told her about my game and stuff... and to my surprise she said damn I wish I didnt have to work bc I want to see you play! oh did that bring a wonderful smile to my face! if anything I would rather her that from her than to her it from J. so next season if I'm playing she is coming! yay! then to make things funnier me and my buddy headed up to where she works after I worked out but we didnt see her... anyhow Im really looking forward to hanging out with her and getting to know her...

but thats all I have in me for tonight bc I do have to be up at the ass crack of dawn to go to work... so with that im out!

No comments:

Post a Comment