So not alot has been happening these days... I finally had a heart to heart with J. It all started with her thinking that M doesnt like her. Well its the truth. M thinks that I deserve a better friends.. Maybe I do? I dont know though J will alwasys be a friend. A distant friend but a friend needless to say. We always have a good time together whether we are just chillin at her place watching a movie or some shit. I dont know she is a good person at heart but her ways sometimes suggest differently. Actually though there are still some resolved issues with her now that I think about it. At times when its just me and her hanging out I still have the urge to want to be with her. I still have feeling for her and I really wish all of them would go away. I know that takes time and they are going away but I wish they would just leave and let me be.
M and I are dating... Yup that's right. I'm now dating a girl. We aren't girlfriends ( haha that sounds so weird) but just dating. I really like her alot. Its kinda weird that Im actually super comfortable around her. We have talked about alot of things I normally wouldnt talk about with anyone. It's been refreshing. I think this weekend I'm going up there to see her because its been 2 weeks since we have seen each other and i think it is about that time. If not I'll see her in Orlando in a few weeks. I also just need to escape Tampa for a bit. And long distance relationship again... hmmm i should have thought about that.
I dont know this was kinda of a pointless post... but whatever.
No comments:
Post a Comment