So life has been pretty interesting lately. I go from being jobless for a month to getting my job back with a raise. It's awesome to be back but I'm still stressed out about a few things. I just realized that I only have 17 credits left for my masters. Thats an awesome feeling!
M means so much to me! Seeing her every few weeks is awesome! She is so beautiful and has the biggest heart! She puts a smile face each and every time I see her! Even when I don't see her she puts a smile on my face. I'm
so happy to have her!
Like this weekend I saw her and if just felt right! There is something there! Don't know what it is but there is something. All the worries in the world just leave and me and her fit together. :)
Anyhow I can go on and on bout M. But I have to work in the morning. Bedtime!
No comments:
Post a Comment