Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Phone is silent then...

Okay so this day is taking way too long to end! I'm ready to leave work and get on with the rest of my day...

Anyhow I've been sitting at work all day, pretending to work which is starting to become a trend around this place, and my phone has been pretty silent when it comes to me receiving txt messages... Well you know it's oh 130 in the afternoon and the only person that has txted me was someone asking me to work this weekend. Well of course now J sends me a message!

Fuck! she is asking me what time my game is... Before all the stuff happened, refer to previous blog for that info, she told me she wanted to come to a game. At the time I thought it was a good idea bc you know things werent crazy and stuff but I honestly thought she had forgotten. Nope last week she did and this week she remembers!

So I told her and she said she is coming if she gets her work done... Hoping that she doesn't bc I kinda dont want her there. But I'll let it go bc I'll be surrounded by my friends and hopefully she either leaves early or something! I'll be fine but I would l like to know why the fuck girls are so damn confusing!

But on a brighter note C just txted me and it couldn't have been at any better timing! I'm happy now! More later I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment