I'm so lost right now! I'm at a point in my life where it seems as if things couldn't be anymore fucked up than they are. I lost my job, the girl I liked and now I'm laying in her bed next to her wishing there was a way to escape. I don't want to be here right now!
My life has gone from being fine to a completely shit show where I have no clue on how to get a grips with it! I'm
Just over everything. I wanna escape,
Maybe she is right and I don't know enough about her to know how I feel about her. After tonight and the things that were said I have no clue what to expect anymore. I'm over the cards being dealt to me. Way too much hit has come to me in the past few months and it all started with me changing my mind about moving to Ohio. Followed by my steps of coming out. I feel like my life is ruined.
I can't get my masters. I can't find a job. And shit is spiraling put of control!
No comments:
Post a Comment