Tuesday, October 16, 2012

With awkward moments....

So after my breakdown with M, things have gone weird.

So POF has sent a few weirdos around my way. The one girl that has caught my attention has been S. She is cool but she has a drinking problem. And she has made it clear that she wants to be friends? Not sure if that is exactly what it is or what. Confusion with her comes from her always wanting to hang out with me. But then turning around and telling me about her type. Bitch has tons of friends... But yet you wanna hang out with me all the time. Yea makes tons of sense! I don't even hang out with my actual friends that much!

Anyhow her friend in which she cuddles with is completely someone I would be interested in! She is so adorable! But whatevas I'm not looking for a relationship.

Me and M are just friends now. It's kind of a long story but maybe it's for the best. Long distance is hard even though it really wasn't that bad. I mean I still like her and hope that one day me might be able to work things out but for right now oh wells.

Anyhow it's time for a late night run to Walmart for meds and shit! I sound like a tard!

No comments:

Post a Comment