So I've been reflecting on everything that has happened this past year from living life to relationships... its been a downward spiral with the things I have been through this year but I cant complain.
As I started reflecting on last year, I think I'm going to blog about my reflections. I started 2012 off in a relationship with a guy who I thought I was going to marry. I got way too comfortable in the situation and things that I noticed surfaced when he moved backed home. Glad this came about because I wouldn't have found myself again. And I'm super glad I did.
As far as friends go, I've made new ones and lost others but there are good reasons why I lost those that I have lost. No biggie life goes on. New friends I've mad have been super supportive of everything that has gone on. But with the removal of friends I knot that I'm going to gain more. Life goes on even if someone decides that they don't want you in their life. I'm very thankful for the people who have stuck around and been there for me during my rough patches. I'm thankful for the people who have removed themselves from my life. Negativity isn't something I want affect my life.
But on the flip side I'm super grateful for the people and relationships that have blossomed. I couldn't have ask for the most wonderful person to enter my life at the right time. She means the world to me in a bigger way than I could ever imagine. She makes me feel like no one else in the world exists. There hasnt been a moment in the day since we have started talking that I have felt an ounce of discomfort. I wake up every morning wondering what she is thinking and going to sleep thinking about us. She is everything that I have ever wanted in a partner. She is there for me both mentally and physically and I couldn't ask for anything more. L is someone who I see forever with regardless of what life throws at us.She is my everything and the more and more I spend time with her I know that my feeling are correct. Everyday I fall more in love with this girl. She fills me with the courage to know that my life will get better. She has been there for me every step of the way. It's only been a month and it feel like a life time of being with her. She is my everything.
2013 will be the year of no resolutions... Just me living life to the fullest and taking the shit that is thrown at me...
No comments:
Post a Comment