So my life is still in a downward spiral but slowly the pieces are being out back together!
So this weekend was def one for the books! So much shit went down! Some more epic than other parts.
Well me and M are just friends. We had a long talk today about everything. I mean everything. But it seems like she is hanging on to me for all the wrong reasons. But what makes it hard to step away is the fact that she wants the chance to be with me. It's frustrating. I'm over it and I think I need to walk away.
S and I are having fun! She is the reason why my weekend was crazy as shit! So much illegal activity! Haha! Anyways she is pretty much becoming a really good friend! Lol we have so many gay moments with each other! Shit is funny! Her new boo thang are fucking hilarious! Never a dull moment with those two fucks! I really hope they work out.
Speaking of the weekend. I saw D! Omg this girl is attractive as shit. Kinda of pissed at what was going down with her and S but I know they have a history... But anyhow she pulled me aside and talked to me about a message I sent her via FB. Like she wrap her arms around my waist and we walked down the streets of ybor together. I really like her and she was super friendly. I don't know where it will go but whatever!
Anyhow I want to finish watching random shit and stuff...
No comments:
Post a Comment